Structural bolts are a specialized, heavy type of hex bolt intended for use in large structures, such as buildings and bridges. This bolt is designed to withstand loads of steel-to-steel structural connections and contains a flat, washer-faced bearing surface and a chamfered thread point. For your next industrial or commercial project, order structural bolts online or request a quote! Remember If you don’t see the item you need, send our knowledgeable staff an email or contact us at 866-463-2910.Shop Online Below!
Heavy Structural Bolt Product Options
Fastener Solutions provides bulk steel structural hex bolts in numerous materials, styles, and sizes. With so many options, we are sure to have a structural bolt style that matches your project’s exact specifications.
Steel A325 Structural Hex Bolts
Steel A325 heavy hex head bolts are heat treated and are manufactured from medium carbon steel. These bolts are designed, manufactured, and tested to comply with the standards set by ASTM A325 for chemical composition, tensile strength, elongation, yield strength and rotational capacity. Fastener Solutions provides the following types of A325 structural bolt products:
- A325 Type 1, Plain (Inch)
- A325 Type 1, Hot-Dip Galvanization (Inch)
- A325 Type 1, USA Plain (Inch)
- A325 Type 1, USA Hot-Dip Galvanization (Inch)
- Tc Bolt A325 Round Head Plain W/ A563 Dh Hvy Hex Nut & F436 Washer (Inch)
- USA Tc Bolt A325 Round Head Plain W/ A563 Dh Hvy Hex Nut & F436 Washer (Inch)
- Assembled A325 Hot-Dip Galvanization W/ A563 Dh Heavy Hex Nut W/Blue Wax & F436 Washer
- Assembled Hex Structural Bolt, A325 Plain W/ A563 Grade C Heavy Hex Nut & F436 Washer
- A325 W/ A563 C Hex Nut, Plain (Inch)
- A325 W/ A563 C Hex Nut, H.D.G (Inch)
Steel A490 Structural Hex Bolts
Steel A490 structural hex bolts provide ultra-strong holds for high temperature and high strength industrial applications. Grade A490 bolts are manufactured from type 1 high carbon steel and maintains a higher tensile strength than A325 steel structural bolts. This means that A490 structural steel hex bolts are used for applications that require greater strength than A325. Fastener Solutions provides the following types of A490 structural bolt products:
- A490 Type 1, Plain (Inch)
- A490 Type 1, USA Plain (Inch)
- Tc Bolt A490 Round Head Plain W/ A563 Dh Hvy Hex Nut & F436 Washer (Inch)
- USA Tc Bolt A490, Round Head Plain W/ A563 Dh Hvy Hex Nut & F436 Washer (Inch)
Contact Fastener Solutions for Structural Heavy Head Hex Bolts Today
Fastener Solutions understands that it can be extremely frustrating waiting for the materials that you need to finish a job in a timely manner. That is why we provide accelerated next day shipping, so you have the materials you need, when you need them. Our fastener advisors are highly knowledgeable in all facets of the fastener industry and can answer any questions that you may have. So, if we can help in any way, just let us know; we are here to support you every inch of the way!
Contact us for more information regarding our A325 and A490 structural bolt options, or request a quote for further pricing details today. Fastener Solutions is your trusted source for bulk and wholesale steel structural hex bolts.