304L & 316L Stainless Steel Fasteners
316L and 304L stainless steel fasteners exhibit excellent corrosion resistance and possess a high ease of fabrication, and outstanding formability. These austenitic alloys, which are part of the 300 series stainless steel, have a minimum of 18% chromium and 8% nickel and are perfect for numerous commercial and home applications. 304L and 316L grade stainless steel fasteners are also considered to be the most weldable of the high-alloy steels. 304L and 316L contain low amounts of carbon and are the most versatile, widely used alloys in the stainless steel family.
Properties of 304L & 316L Stainless Steel Fasteners
316L and 304L stainless steel fasteners’ advanced characteristics provide an abundance of industrial uses and applications for these versatile fasteners. Some of the more beneficial characteristics of 316L and 304L stainless steel fasteners, include:
- Superior corrosion resistance in marine & chemical environments
- High weldability through all fusion & resistance welding processes
- Good strength
- High ease of fabrication
- Outstanding formability
Applications for 316L & 304L Stainless Steel Fasteners
304L and 316L stainless steel fasteners are regularly utilized in a wide range of industries where superior corrosion resistance and high weldability is a necessity. Some of the applications that benefit from 316L and 304L stainless steel fasteners, include:
- Food processing equipment, particularly in milk processing, beer brewing, and winemaking.
- Kitchen benches, sinks, equipment, and appliances.
- Architectural trim and molding.
- Automotive and aerospace structural use.
- Construction material in large buildings.
- Chemical containers, including for transport.
- Heat exchangers.
- Nuts, bolts, screws, and other specialty fasteners that are used in the marine environment.
- Woven or welded screens for mining, quarrying and water filtration equipment.
304L & 316L Stainless Steel Fasteners Product Overview
Fastener Solutions carries a wide range of products that are constructed from advanced quality 304L & 316L Stainless Steel Fasteners. These fastener products will stand the test of time and can be used for numerous types of applications. Some of the products that we stock in this alloy, include:
- Socket head cap screws
- Flat washers
- Lock washers
- Hex bolts
- Nuts & screws
- Threaded rods
- And more
Contact Fastener Solutions for 316L & 304L Stainless Steel Fasteners Today
304L and 316L stainless steel fasteners provide a cost-effective solution for applications that demand superior levels of corrosion resistance and high weldability. If you have an application or a project that necessitates these types of fastener properties contact us today, or request a quote for further pricing information.
Fastener Solutions friendly staff is always ready to help get you the product you need. Our Online reference search is also available for additional research!