Dowel pins, or dowel rods, are cylindrical fasteners commonly made from wood, plastic, or metal materials. Though Dowel Pins have many uses, they are often used to align and reinforce machine components. Other applications for dowel pins and rods include furniture and shelving supports, pegs for small structures, and hanger systems for clothing and toys.
Metal Dowel Pins & Rods from Fastener Solutions
Dowel pins are used to align machine parts, ensuring a high level of precision and accuracy. With dowel pins, machine components can be joined together for a precise and secure fit. Dowel pins are available in multiple styles and material options, offering various levels of strength and corrosion resistance for industrial applications.
Dowel Pin Material & Style Options
Fastener Solutions distributes dowel pins and rods manufactured from various metal materials. Find the right dowel pin style for your application from our selection of premium stainless steel alloys and plain steel options.
Stainless Steel Dowel Pins
- 18.8 Stainless Steel Dowel Pins
- 316 Stainless Steel Dowel Pins
- 416 Stainless Steel Dowel Pins
- Metric A2 Stainless Dowel Pins
- Metric A4 Stainless Dowel Pins
Other Dowel Pin Material Options
- Plain Steel Dowel Pins (Din 6325)
- Plain Steel Dowel Pins (Din 7979)
- Plain Steel Dowel Pins (Through Hardened, Inch)
- Plain Steel Dowel Pins (Through Hardened, Pull Out, Inch)
- Plain Steel Dowel Pins (Through Hardened, .001 Oversize, Inch)
- Hastelloy Dowel Pins
- Inconel Dowel Pins
- Monel Dowel Pins
Dowel Pins & Rods Size Options
Dowel pins at Fastener Solutions are available in both metric and standard sizing. View the dowel pin product pages linked above for all sizing combination options for each material. For any questions regarding size or material dowel pin options, contact us.
Metric Dowel Pins
Diameter Options (Metric)
Length Options (Metric)
Standard Size Dowel Pins
Diameter Options (Standard)
Length Options (Standard)