Quick Quote

Silicon Bronze Screws

Providing outstanding corrosion resistance, silicon bronze wood screws are ideal for wet and high heat environments where rust and corrosion can factor into a fastener’s overall performance. Silicon bronze screws are specifically designed with a partial threading and a smooth shank, which is ideal for fastening multiple pieces of wood.

Contact Fastener Solutions for more information regarding our silicon bronze marine fastener and screw options or call us at 866-463-2910 and we will gladly answer your specific questions. Fastener Solutions is your trusted source for premium marine grade silicon bronze screws.

Silicon Bronze 655 & 651 Screw Options

Silicon Bronze Screws

At Fastener Solutions, we carry marine grade silicon bronze screws in a wide range of options. If your project requires a screw that provides enhanced strength, corrosion resistance, and durability, we have the silicon bronze marine grade screws you need. Our silicon bronze marine grade screw options include the following:

We can source other silicon bronze machine screw options, simply request a quick quote and we will find the sourcing and reasonable pricing for your job.

Silicon Bronze Screw Material Advantages

Renowned for its rosy red color, silicon bronze screws are comprised of 96% copper, with the remaining 4% made up of silicon, and various other alloys such as zinc, tin, iron, and manganese. Silicon bronze marine grade screws provide enhanced corrosion resistance, high strength, and durability. Additional silicon bronze screw material benefits include:

  • High thermal conductivity
  • Friction reduction
  • Minimal clearance requirement
  • Non-magnetic properties

Silicon Bronze Screw Applications

Whether it’s enhanced strength, corrosion resistance, or durability, silicon bronze marine fasteners and screws provide proven qualities that enhance the functionality of your project. Silicon bronze machine screws provide increased protection against inclement weather and saltwater conditions. Direct silicon bronze screw applications include:

  • Marine
  • Outdoor woodworking
  • Electrical circuitry
  • Gas exposure
  • Sewage
  • Refiners
  • Power and energy

Contact Fastener Solutions for Silicon Bronze Bolts Today

Contact us for more information regarding our marine grade silicon bronze wood screw product options, including wood and hex screws or if your project requires large quantities of silicon bronze screws, Submit a Quick Quote for direct pricing information today. Fastener Solutions is your premium supplier of high quality silicon bronze screws.

For large scale orders, request a quote to receive our best pricing available for your custom order.
All Fields Required